Tuesday, August 23, 2005

ARGH MAN!!

I TOTALLY FORGOT TO RAVE ABOUT REEL BIG FISH! I AM SO RETARDED!
REEL BIG FISH and GOOOOOOOOOLDFINGER are having a concert, and i'm GOING!!!
YAHOO dammit!
tom and i picked up the tickets and all his friends are going, so we'll all have heeeeeeeaps of fun....
uuummm...yeah, i dont know if i maybe like goldfinger more....
i mean, ill always love reel big fish...but i've got a lot of loving to give....and goldfinger have some so-beautiful songs...
WAYNE GRETSKY BABY!
oh, that is the funniest song.
ok, NOW i am finished,
oh, btw,
I LOVE REEL BIG FISH AND GOLDFINGER!
it was kind of a given, but just in case you missed it....
even tom was surprised.
~a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im not Tommy or Kimberley. Im Kathrine! Hi Tommy and Kimberley! (and alison) Goldfinger....that was a James Bond film...hat later dudes. I like this blog better than my current one, and i didnt realise Google owns it. I love google, so im starting a blog here. I have no idea why im typing this...just wasting time. I made a really cool origami rose today, waiting on hold at work can get very (that should be in italics but i cant work out blooming HTML tags) boring. See? THIS is why i need a blog. So i dont crowd yours. Off to create my own blog thing now.