Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Good grief


It's 12:03 AM,(i dont care what that stupid timer ses, might be that time in AMERICA)and despite my full capacity to message, my boyfriend insisted i go online(in that he messaged saying to go online coz i didnt have credit, then refused to reply when i showed that i DID).so here i am.dutiful as ever. what i wonderful girlfriend i am.(ok, i would be if i weren't on my blog bitching:D)
hey, what else would i be doing? SLEEPING???!!!
i think not.
well, if anyone stands a chance of getting me online when i'm tired, it's him.
i love everybody.comment because you love me back.
:D
-xali

3 comments:

Ascasewwen said...

I love you Alison, so this is me commenting.
Hope you feel loved :o)

Anonymous said...

yeah-im watching Alias- i think its a repeat. Damn it is cold!

Rebecca Johnson said...

awww aren't you a nice girlfriend then lol