Tuesday, May 03, 2005

IT'S EXTORTION, that's what it is!

maybe i just like the sound of my own voice...or the look of my own typing...

i have a gift voucher for a certain perfume company.....
however, it appears they sell nothing at the price of the gift voucher!!
(notice my quite commendable discretion)
IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!
if you can't get something for nothing these days then what kind of society do we live in??
sure...i may have quite enough perfume already...and maybe i don't have incredibly discriminating taste...and maybe i had no interest in buying perfumes until i recieved the gift voucher...
but all of these points are irrelevant!
.......oh well, ill just have to wait until ive saved up enough so that i can buy something which is reduced by the meagre amount on the voucher....
witness the breaking of the protesting spirit, and the bowing to coporate will....
IT'S NOT RIGHT I TELL YOU!!!
peace,
~me

No comments: