Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Or, to save on postage...


Sigh...i love emperor's new groove so very very much.
today has been very littl..ly interesting...i just sit around the house and pretend to study...i have only two assignments, which is indeed a blessing, and they are...doable. Finding the motivation to stop filling in the edges of research and WRITE SOMETHING DOWN is very like finding the motivation to get up in the morning i.e. it does not exist.

Tom's at work. Poor Tom (no one else gets the thrill of saying that about a real person, when it's also a line from Shakespeare do they. Kate? Kathy? Anybody???)
but he doesn't mind work that much. He's going to call me later on...and i'm going to say its ABC NIGHT! ill call you back!!!
...hmmmm

Is anyone else going to Kyckstart? i'm being a leader - is anyone else being a leader and going this weekend? anyone? at all?

dyed my hair black again. still looks...black. looks a teeny bit wrong. DAMN YOU NICE'N EASY!!!
tho, to be honest, it was rather nice...n' easy. And it'll look convincingly anime. anime characters' hair never looks believable, so this is good.

AND, unsurprisingly, the story i've started writing is going along swimmingly! i'm using it as a study break activity. no prizes for guessing what's flourishing and what's dying. i'm already up to 5 pages!!!
no, you can't read it. it's MINE. my precious.

My room is also still clean. the phenomena are following me around!!

uuuuuuuuummmm...ill go get my quotes.
(near Easter[HAPPY EASTER!] - everyone else is having cake)
me:is everyone too caked up to have hot cross buns?
mum:yes - we'll have them tomorrow
me:what about me?
mum:alright, you can have one...of the crushed ones.

afro-ben: It's always safe to give chocolates to a girl - unless she's lactose-intolerant
me:or allergic to nuts
katherine: yeah, coz then she might die.
a-ben:and that'd be embarrassing

robbo:(near a full bag)whose bag - who shops at jeans west?
jenny: they're science textbooks, don't step on them, or ill hit them...with...you

mel:i dont want to go to the cafe!it stinks!
me:stinks like happiness!
mark: mmm...smells like teen spirit [BONUS POINT!!]
on that happy note, night!spicksnspecks is on!
love, me

7 comments:

Rebecca Johnson said...

Awww why can't I read your story? I wanna read it! *whiney* pleeeease let me read it, please, please, please, please!!! ... I can be very annoying, I suggest you give in here.

Ascasewwen said...

Hooray for stories and hooray for amusing quotes. I wish I was going to Kyckstart, I miss it.

Anonymous said...

Poor Tom! No, i dont get to say that a real person, but i know the quote none the less. up with abc nights, thought i missed spicks and specks this week!

Kathy :-)

Anonymous said...

I have never been to Kyckstart, but I hope you have a great time! Manda and Tiff are both going this weekend.

Hooray for Manda's approaching 21st and Ali the anime! He he he.

Anonymous said...

Spicks and specks is the funniest show! Missed it last night cause I was at a prayer meeting...ah, the things I must sacrifice while serving Christ :P

Bec said...

ABC night for what reason? For me, Saturday was always ABC night, but that finishes this week, alas.
May all the kyckstarters across blogland have a wonderful time!

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.